Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
To ensure Bisnode stays in the forefront with an insight driven organization we are searching for a Customer Intelligence Lead to drive our insights driven and challenging sales development. This is a project-based role that will run until the end of 2020.
You are passionate about sales, specifically about insight driven sales and a challenging sales approach. You are excited about digging into analysis and use it to develop new and refined perspectives on our customers’ business needs. By doing this, you will contribute to a core strategic goal to attain premium customer growth. Concretely, this job is about
- Investigating trends and thought leadership to anticipate customer challenges and concerns
- Supporting the Insight engine process with facilitation of Insight discovery sessions on customer account level to refine commercial teaching material to customer specific insights
- Collaborating and challenging local sales organizations and other stakeholders to improve the quality of our insights and how we use them
You are experienced in working in an international environment and you navigate through different cultures, styles and functions with ease. You are an experienced facilitator with highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills. You show solid oral and written communication skills in English and have a broad general business understanding.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, specifically from similar roles
- Academic degree in marketing/business administration/IT or a relevant field from a reputable institution.
You will work in a core team of dedicated, experienced and courageous colleagues. You will cooperate closely with various functions in our Sales organization, our Analytics & Advisory team, and Group marketing. You will be based in one of the Bisnode location in the Nordics and should expect travel.
Your next move
Bisnode is about making smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time,
Job Functions: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
Location: Stockholm, Sweden