Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
To ensure Bisnode stays in the forefront, we are looking for an Insight Manager to work with one of our key strategic initiatives. The Insight Manager will focus on building state-of-the-art processes for insights generation.
You are passionate about insight driven work and about constant improvement to cater for customer challenges and needs. You are equally excited about the opportunity to analyze, design and deliver insights as you are about communicating and inspiring the organization to set and achieve goals accordingly. You are a natural influencer, you see opportunities in change and will rise to the challenge of changing behavior in others. Concretely, this job is about;
- Building structure and process for our insight engine and implement across our 19 markets
- Gather, fill, refine and maintain the content in our Insight engine
- Collaborating with Product Marketing Managers, Group Marketing, Group Analytics and our sales teams for cross-functional value
- Improving and harmonizing the way we present and share our insights and make sure they are constantly being improved
You have a strategic mindset and keep an eye on long-term goals of any given project or initiative. You are experienced in working in an international environment and you navigate through different cultures, styles and functions with ease. Project management skills as well as strong communication skills that enable you to interpret and get complex message across to different audiences are part of your profile. You have an interest in data and analytics and have solid digital capabilities.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have;
- 5-7 years' experience in research/insights/marketing/sales department from well-known companies and/or consultancies
- Understanding of the Challenger Sales methodology
- Academic degree in marketing/business administration/IT or a relevant field from a reputable institution.
You will work in a core team of dedicated, experienced and courageous colleagues. You will cooperate closely with various functions within our Group product organization, our Analytics & Advisory team, Group marketing and our Sales organization. You will be based in one of the Bisnode location in the Nordics and should expect travel.
Your next move
Bisnode is about making smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Project Management
Location: Stockholm, Sweden